If You Are Having Issues
If you are a client of Lumens and are having issues with you energy and water accounts, please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 344 3205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Make A Complaint
Lumens takes complaints seriously. If you wish to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: 0333 344 3205
Address: Aizlewoods Mill, Nursery St, Sheffield, S3 8GG
- Upon receipt of a complaint, we will formally acknowledge via telephone or email.
- If it is not possible to resolve immediately, a Complaints Handler will be assigned to resolve.
- If we cannot complete our investigations within 24 hours, we will write before the deadline and provide a revised completion date.
- The investigation will take no more than seven working days of receipt, and we will provide a full written response.
- If the resolution is not acceptable, a written appeal can be lodged with Senior Management. The outcome will be provided in writing.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can escalate the complaint to the Energy Ombudsman. The contract details are below.
Ombudsman Services Contact Details
Telephone: 0330 440 1624
Address: Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 6HL
The ombudsman can only help the domestic and small (micro) business customers of energy companies.
What is a domestic customer?
A person who has energy provided to their home.
What is a small (micro) business customer?
If you are unsure if you meet the small (micro) business criteria you can use the calculating compliance document.
This is defined as a company which has:
– an annual consumption of electricity of not more than 100,000 kWh, or gas consumption of not more than 293,000 kWh; or
– fewer than 10 employees (or their full-time equivalent), and an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2 million.